Merle Knepp - 1st Tenor
Merle Knepp married to Doretta (Schrock) on June 29 2013. We have one beautiful daughter, Kiarra, who joined us in March 2016. I was Born August 1991 in La Russell, MO, where I lived the first 17 years, then moved to Fairland, OK, in 2009.
- Occupation: General Construction
- Hobbies: Archery hunting and fishing
- Personal Testimony: I have been extremely blessed to be a part of this group. My goal is that God would be glorified and I could be used of Him in His service.
Tim Miller - 1st Tenor
Tim Miller was born in 1996 to Myron and Anna Miller from Fairland, OK.
- Occupation: Trailer Mechanic
- Hobbies: singing, traveling, hunting, and fishing
- Personal Testimony: Most of all I am extremely thankful for the blood that was shed so that I can have this hope of eternal life with Christ, and that I can have a relationship with the One who created me. I am also thankful for the path God has taken me on and for the place he has me at today. It is my desire to express my thanks to Him by way of being completely surrendered to His will and to do my part in sharing this message of hope to people where ever I go.
Andrew Miller - 2nd Tenor
- Occupation: School Teacher / Trailer Sales and Service
- Hobbies: Hunting & Fishing (dream hobby is aviation)
- Personal Testimony: I'm grateful to Christ that He loved me enough to shed His blood to wash my sin away. I'm also very thankful that He overcame the power of death and the grave, and He gives us the power to live in victory over sin. My desire is that our Music could be a means by which people's minds could be turned toward Christ and their relationship with Him, and that God would receive all the glory.
Myron Miller - 2nd Tenor
Myron Miller was born in 1969 and grew up in Seymour, MO. In 1990 he married Anna Oberholtzer from Lancaster county PA. In 1996 they moved to Fairland, OK where they currently reside. They have been blessed with four sons and one daughter. In 2015, a wonderful daughter-in-law joined the family, and in 2017, a fine little grandson!
- Occupation: Trailer sales and service
- Hobbies: Woodworking, grilling, traveling, and anything with family.
- Personal Testimony: I am so thankful that God allowed me to be born into a Christian home! I am thankful for the redeeming blood of Jesus Christ, the hope of eternal life with Him in Heaven, and the power to walk in newness of life, free from the guilt of sin. I’m thankful for the opportunity to be a part of this group of “Him-singers”, and look forward to being increasingly useful in the Kingdom of Christ as the years roll on!
Javan Miller - Baritone
Javan Miller was born in 1983 and lived in Maryland for most of his life up until the age of eighteen, when he moved to Oklahoma with his family in 2002. In 2011 he married Julia (Strite). They have two daughters, Billi, age 3 and Greta, age 1.
- Occupation: Ag - related sales
- Hobbies: Activities in the Great Outdoors
- Personal Testimony: It is a privilege to be able to share the Good News of Jesus Christ through song. It is my desire to follow Jesus wherever He may lead and to show His love to others. May His name be praised!!
Aaron Knepp - Baritone
Aaron Knepp married Keturah (Stoltzfus) in 2004. I was born in southern Indiana in 1982 and lived in southwest Missouri from 1989-2008 when we moved to Fairland, OK. God has blessed us with 2 boys, age 10 and 7 and 2 girls, age 3.
- Occupation: Garage door sales, installation, and service.
- Hobbies: Hunting
- Testimony: I'm grateful for God's amazing love and the fact that in spite of my many failures, I can still be counted as his child! My desire is that people can see Christ through our music and that I can humbly reflect Christ in my life. May God be glorified!
Sanford Yoder - Bass
Sanford Yoder, married to Jolene Yoder 9/9/95. Sanford and his family lived in Hutchinson, KS from 1995 - 2014, when they moved to Miami, OK.
- Occupation: Computer Technician / Software Developer
- Hobbies: Flying a powered parachute, hunting, fishing
- Joined MOH: 2015
- Personal Testimony: I'm grateful to be a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ, who took my punishment, and set me free to walk with God. I'm His servant forever. I hope that our music will encourage Christians to walk faithfully with God, and that those who do not know Jesus will see him in our life and songs.
Matt Zimmerman - Bass
Matthew Zimmerman was born in Texas. He has lived in Wyandotte, OK, since 2000 and married Carolyn Bear in 2004.
- Occupation: Excavation/construction
- Hobbies: Camping, hunting, and the great outdoors.
I would like this music to be an encouragement to those listening and be a blessing to their lives.